public class FactoryWaveletCoiflet extends Object
Coiflet wavelets are designed to maintain a close match between the trend and the original signal.
CoifI wavelets have the following properties:
- Designed so that the trend stays close to the original signal's value
- Conserve the signal's energy
- If the signal is approximately polynomial of degree I/2-1 or less within the support then the trend is approximately zero.
- If the signal is approximately polynomial of degree I/2-2 or less within the support then the fluctuation is approximately zero.
- The sum of the scaling numbers is sqrt(2)
- The sum of the wavelet numbers is 0
James S. Walker, "A Primer on WAVELETS and Their Scientific Applications," 2nd Ed. 2008
Constructors Constructor Description
generate_F32Creates a description of a Coiflet of order I wavelet.
I- order of the wavelet.
- Wavelet description.