Difference between revisions of "BoofCV Change Log"
From BoofCVJump to navigationJump to search
(Created change log wiki page)
|(25 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 21:16, 7 December 2016
Date : 2016/12/07 Version : 0.26
- Fixed a long standing unit test issue where convolve unit test would some times on some systems erratically fail
- Appears that sometimes the random numbers caused a buffer overflow for U8 images
- Now why it didn't have the exact same numbers every time when it has a fixed seed is disturbing...
- Renamed EquirectangularTo* to *ToEquirectangular
- Those classes convert pixels in * coordinates into their location in the equirectangular image
- They are used to generate a * image from equirectangular
- Float 32bit auto coding switched over to using auto64fto32f library
- TypeInterpolate is now InterpolationType for consistency
- InterpolatePixel added
- Image blur added
- Non-Maximum Suppression added
- Improved DemonstrationInterpolateScaleApp (renamed also)
- Added DetectBlackEllipseApp
- Will fail on dependency version conflict now
- Will fail when building release with SNAPSHOT dependencies
- Resolved xstream version conflict
- Updated DeepBoof
- This is to get around an issue with a java wget library where it would hang instead of giving up
- New code is also much more informative and prints out size info and download status\
- Removed a bad +PI/2 from ellipse rendering.
- SnapToEllipseEdge * Fixed bug where it was only performing one iteration no matter what
- Circle Asymmetric Grid Target
- Fixed issue which was causing clusters not to form by not limiting number of neighbors within X distance
- When clustering ellipses orientation and major/minor axis size is now taken in account.
- Significant net improvement in regression tests, only drop in performance in blurred images