From BoofCVJump to navigationJump to search
Ways to Contribute
BoofCV is an open source project and in order for it to grow its users need contribute to the project! Even if you don't know computer vision or how to program there are many ways you can contribute.
- Report bugs!
- Submit fixes on Github for code and javadoc errors
- BoofCV interface for Processing
- Point cloud viewer for demonstration application
- Any sort of cool demonstration
- Clean up its Maven build
- Currently requires a password for each module when pushed to central.
- No BoofCV will not become an entirely Maven project to make Maven easier
- Get it working and start converting movies into standard formats, when appropriate
- Verify that latest version works in applets
- Update code for changes
- Continuous integration using Bamboo
- Validate the correctness of algorithms
- Image segmentation
- Turbo Pixels
- Background Subtraction
- Clean up the Wiki
- Arbitrary length Coiflet coefficients
- Arbitrary length Daub coefficients
- Verify that Biorthogonal Daub is buggy and fix
- Don't add any addition jar file requires for wavelet tasks
- Suggesting ways to improve the API.
- Runtime regression tests